Watch video online
WE RECOMMEND TO VIEW OTHER VIDEOS OF THIS MODEL:
Our service and customer services
1) TEACHING STRENGTH TESTING TECHNOLOGIES.
Training on our equipment is possible before purchase. Material testing. We provide advice on the organization of testing the strength of tablets and granules, with a full range of additional equipment and supplies.
2) WE COMPLETE PHARMACEUTICAL AND CONFECTIONERY PRODUCTION.
In Russia, we have laboratory testers for measuring the strength of tablets and granules that we provide to customers. You can always contact us with your ideas and requests.
3) DELIVERY OF EQUIPMENT FOR CHECKING THE STRENGTH OF TABLETS AND GRANULES.
Products are fully compliant with the new GMP requirements. The release of equipment for laboratory testing of the strength of tablets and granules is accompanied by strict quality control, verification of all documentation, well-organized after-sales service of the equipment.
4) SUPPLY OF SPARE PARTS
The manufacturer can also offer a model of machines for filling and sealing ampoules, based on the goals and objectives of the customer. We will assist in the maintenance and repair of any equipment for testing the strength of granules and tablets. Service center in Russia for the CIS countries.
Laboratory tablet and pellet strength tester "TT-03"
The most accurate measurement indication with data capture.
Indications 1 MPa = 6.5 KN, 1 KN = 0.154 MPa
Measurement Accuracy: +/- 0.01 kg (0.1 N)
Force: 0 to 20 kg (0 to 200N)
The maximum diameter of the tablets: 20 mm
The maximum diameter of the granules: 18 mm
Overall dimensions: 40 mm x 100 mm x 250 mm
Weight: 2 kg
Shipping Weight: 3 kg
Tips for our customers
To start using it is necessary to translate the metal rod by rotation to the highest position. Place the test tablet or pellet on the rib. Press, rotating the case, the tablet to the thrust pad. Rotate the housing to pressurize the rib of the tablet until it breaks. Visually monitor the indicator on the indicator scale. In the work, pay attention to the quality of the tested tablets, if you notice that there are chips, cracks, crevices and distortions on the surface of the tablets, then the test result may be inaccurate. When using a precision tablet hardness tester, avoid splinters of tablets in your eyes. Use glasses to protect your eyes.
Customer Reviews (6)
We use this strength tester in our pharmaceutical workshop to study competitor tablets in order to find out the force with which the tablets were compressed.
We advise you to regularly check the strength meter in specialized laboratories. We transport to a company that repairs weight equipment.
Nina Petrovna, Moscow
I was very pleased that the MiniPress company maintains a constant stock of spare parts for its equipment, bears warranty obligations and provides quality service. Since after problems with the laboratory tester, they quickly replaced the broken parts.
Organika Plus OJSC, Ivanovo
To test the quality of the manufactured tablets, several TT-03 laboratory testers were purchased to test the hardness of the products. We were satisfied with the equipment, but the delivery was several days late.
Gavrilenko Tatyana, Kemerovo
In the production of tablets, one of the most important steps is to measure the strength of the tablets. To ensure consumer properties of the drug, preserving the integrity of the tablet when removed from the package. Therefore, we are serious about the selection of equipment for such studies. And we order equipment only from trusted suppliers. That is Minipress. This year we purchased new testers.
Evgeny Petrovich Lakmusov, Moscow
During the study, the laboratory tester was able to identify flaws. And we corrected them during. Thanks to Minipress for delivering the tester on time.
EnsVitamin LLC, Makhachkala
- Logo Tablet Pill
- Automatic hydraulic tablet press
- Tablet Press Rotary Tablet Press
- Spray gun for coating tablets, dragees and nuts
- Machine for filling liquids in plastic and glass bottles
- Silica gel bagging machine
- Blister Packing Machine
- Printer for printing on tablets, dragees and capsules, sweets
- Equipment for filling liquids and sealing glass ampoules
- Mechanical glue filling machine in aluminum tubes
- Washing plastic and glass penicillin vials and ampoules
- Automatic Plastic Ampoule Forming Machine
- Screw system for feeding powder into hoppers of machines and containers
- V-shaped mixer for mixing dry powder material
- Emulsifier of cream and ointments for the cosmetics industry
- Machine for packing blisters of tablets, gelatin capsules and dragees
- Semi-automatic machine for filling steel barrels with liquid
- The machine for filling medicinal decoctions in a plastic bag
- Induction Welding Machine Aluminum Control Membrane
- Automatic compact doy pack machine
- The printer for printing on any surface of the expiration date and date
- Cardboard Box Cellophane Wrapping Machine
- High-precision high-speed electronic detector for weight control
- Melting analyzer to analyze the melting suppository process
- Melting analyzer to determine the melting point of drugs
- An analyzer for measuring the speed and degree of dissolution of tablets
- Gelatin Viscosity Analyzer
- Laboratory device for determining the hardness of tablets and granules
- Magnetic mixer for mixing solutions and liquids
- Constant Temperature Vacuum Drying Oven
- Electronically controlled peristaltic pumps
- Emulsifier for pharmaceutical and cosmetic ointments and cosmetics
- Knife type laboratory mill with raw material loading
- Semi-automatic machine for granules, dragees, boilies
- Pneumatic machine for dispensing liquids, creams and ointments
- Printer for embossing on the package batch number and expiration date
- Compact rotary tablet press for tablet pressing
- Tablet press for the chemical and food industries
- Tablet Press Rotary Tablet Press
- Coating pan for coating tablets and capsules
- Equipment for packing powders in penicillin vials
- Machine for dosed filling tubes with ointment and cream
- Hard Gelatin Capsule Powder Filling Machine
- Spray dryer for fine powder particles
- Dosing machine for feeding powders into plastic cans
- Equipment for polishing and removing dust from gelatin capsules
- Machine for counting and filling tablets and capsules into plastic bottles
- The device for the vacuum transportation of powders and bulk products
- Granulator for dry and wet granulation of powder masses
- Laboratory Vacuum Freeze Dryer
- Orientation equipment for plastic bottles
- Desktop Vacuum Sealing Machine for Plastic Bags
- Packing machine for packing piece products in flow packs
- Packing machine for tablets and capsules in soft strip packaging
- Bulk packing of bulk materials in plastic and paper bags
- Equipment for individual packing of tea in pyramids
- Labeling machine for glass and plastic bottles
- Checker Dust Remover and Tablet Dispenser
- Gelatin Gel Strength Testing System
- Moisture analyzer for analyzing the moisture content of powder or granules
- Transparency analyzer for measuring gelatin transparency
- Device analyzer for measuring tablet hardness
- The analyzer for measuring the thickness of gelatin capsules and tablets
- Tester for monitoring the process of decomposition of solids
- Tablet solubility, abrasion and hardness meter
- Multi-Purpose Laboratory Powder Mixer
- Capsule or tablet blister filling machine
- Vibrating screen for industrial use
- Fluid heating machine with integrated magnetic mixer
- Hard gelatine capsule powder filling capsule
- Digital pump dispenser for filling liquids into ampoules and vials
- Semi-automatic capsule for filling capsule powder